Sunday, March 9. 2014
Friday, March 7. 2014
Welcome to Wolf Ridge
Nestled in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina and conveniently located just 5 miles off I-26, Wolf Ridge Ski Resort has tremendous offerings for the ski and snowboard enthusiast. Whether you are a beginner or expert, long-time regular or first-time visitor, you are certain to find exactly what you are looking for at North Carolina's premier snow sport facility!Stay and Ski Packages!
- Stay in one of our spacious Townhomes and get great discounts on skiing!
- Get more information on our Accommodations Page.
- 6 Green, 8 Blue and 3 Black Diamonds
- 2 Quad chairs, 2 Double chairs and 1 Surface lift
- Both the Ridge Lodge at the top of the mountain and the Base Lodge at the foot of the mountain offer ticket sales and full rental services, food service, gift/sport shops and large wood burning fireplaces to relax and warm up by.
- Expanded for 2013, the park will have lots of exciting features for various skill levels
- Spacious townhomes and slope side cabins with incredible views are available on the mountain
- For more information and reservations, visit our accommodations page.
- The views from the Ridge Lodge and several of the slopes will simply amaze you
- I-26 is the first (and currently only) Interstate highway in the state to be designated as a Scenic Highway
Please visit the rest our site and plan your next trip to come spend time with us on the mountain. Our staff looks forward to making your visit with us a great one that you will want to tell your friends about. So, what are you waiting for? Come on up and Ski the Wolf!