Specials & Programs
(Not Available During Holidays)
2 For Tuesday – Buy 1 Lift Ticket, Get 1 Free
Women’s Wednesday – 1/2 Price Lift Tickets For All Ladies
College Night (Thursday night) – $15 Night Session Lift Tickets With Student ID
Home Schoolers (Tues-Thurs) – $35 Lift Ticket, Rental and Beginner Group Lesson (for ages 8 and up and at the following times: 9am, 10am or 1pm). Rates are for the Day Area Pass 9am-4:30pm. *State registration card required*
After School Ski & Snowboard Program – We have created this program to let kids experience the excitement of the sport. This program is offered to ski and snowboard students of all abilities from ages 8 – 17. The goal of this program is to teach new skiers and snowboarders the basics, while allowing intermediate and advanced students to hone in their skills.
For the 2019-2020 season we are offering 2 sessions with 3 different package options.
Session 1: Four Tuesday evenings in January from 5pm – 10pm (1/7/20, 1/14/20, 1/21/20 & 1/28/20).
Session 2: Four Sunday afternoons in February and March from 1pm – 4:30pm (2/2/20, 2/9/20, 2/23/20 & 3/1/20).
Package options available:
$125 for the program with Ski and Snowboard rentals.
$95 for the program (no rentals included).
$75 for season pass holders (no rentals included).
Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month in January & February– $40 includes ticket-Day Area Pass from 9am -4:30pm, rental equipment and beginner Group Lesson (ages 8 and up / lesson offered at 9am or 1pm). Available Monday – Thursday in January & February (excluding January 20, 2020 and February 17, 2020). Can not be combined with other offers or discounts.
Active Military – $15 off Lift Ticket (ID required)
Firefighters / Law Enforcement – $5 off Lift Ticket (ID required)
- Some restrictions may apply. Specials and discounts are not valid with any other offers and may not be combined.
- Your lift ticket serves as an Area Pass and is required by anyone entering the slope areas.
- Area Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Wolf Ridge does not assume any responsibility for lost Area Passes and will not issue replacement passes.
- Management reserves the right to revoke Area Passes for misconduct.
- Prices and policies are subject to change without notice.