Wolf Ridge Ski Resort is excited to host your group’s winter vacation. We have made trip planning easy for your group. We can take care of all your needs from lift tickets to lodging. Come Ride the Wolf where groups can share an incredible experience with each other.
How Do You Schedule Your Groups Vacation?
Pick a date for your group as soon as possible to begin planning your ski trip.
* Book early for Martin Luther King and President’s Days.
Download our Equipment Rental Form.
Upon Arrival at Wolf Ridge Ski Resort, check-in at the Group Sales Office at the Base Lodge. There you will pay the balance for your group and receive the appropriate tickets (lift, rental, meal, and ski school). Your group will then attend a brief orientation and you will be on your way to a great day or night on the slopes.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PICNICKING IN THE LODGE-NO EXCEPTIONS
- Wolf Ridge Slopes wants to provide the best winter retreat at the best group package rate. Please see the chart below for rates.
- Special discounted group rates are for any group of 15 or more. Group discounts are not available for groups paying individually.
- Holiday rates are December 16 – January 1, January 17-20, February 14-17 (MLK Day and President’s Day Fridays will be considered holiday rates after 4:30pm and Mondays will be consider holiday rates until 4:30pm. No weekday specials or offers during holidays)
- Special package rates for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
- Groups can secure reservations with a deposit of $10 per person. Balance will be paid after arrival and check-in with the Group Sales office. Wolf Ridge Ski Resort accepts MC, Visa, Amex Ex and Discover cards or pay by check made out to Ski the Ridges.
- After securing your reservation, we will email you a group leader packet with all the information you need to know to help plan your group’s adventure.
Trip Planning is easy as 1, 2, 3
- Pick a date for your group’s winter vacation. Book early for Martin Luther King and President’s Day weekends
- Contact our Group Sales Office 828-689-4111, 800-817-4111 or email us to make your reservation (can you make email a link)
- Secure your reservation with a $10 per person deposit
Cancellation policy: A full refund will be issued if canceling 14 days prior to your ski date. Cancellations within the 14 days of the reserved date will result in a forfeit of the deposit amount.
|Group Rates||Group Rate per Person||Ski Rental per Day||Snowboard Rental per Day|
|* - When available
Ski Lessons (Group Size 15 or more): 1st Day Only - Free
|Day Session Weekday (Mon-Fri) 9am-4:30pm||$32||$22||$22|
|Day Session Weekend/Holiday 9am-4:30pm||$50||$22||$22|
|Twilight Session Weekday (Mon-Fri) 1pm-10pm||$32||$22||$22|
|Twilight Session Weekend/Holiday 1pm-10pm||$50||$22||$22|
|Half Day Session Weekday (Mon-Fri) 1pm-4:30pm||$22||$22||$22|
|Half Day Session Weekend/Holiday 1pm-4:30pm||$40||$22||$22|
|Night Session Weekday (Mon-Thurs) 6pm-10pm||$22||$22||$22|
|Night Session Weekend/Holiday 6pm-10pm||$30||$22||$22|
|EXTENDED SKI: 9am - 10pm|
|Weekend/Holiday (Sat or Holiday)||$65||$22||$22|
|CONSECUTIVE DAYS: (Good until 4:30pm on final day)|
|2 Weekdays (first night session included FREE*)||$55||$32||$32|
|2 Weekend/Holiday Extended (first night session included FREE*)||$90||$32||$32|
|3 Weekdays (first 2 night sessions included FREE*)||$72||$42||$42|
|3 Weekend/Holidays (first 2 night sessions included FREE*)||$124||$42||$42|