Specials purchased at the walk-up ticket window and not available during holidays
2 For Tuesday – Buy 1 Lift Ticket, Get 1 Free
Men’s Monday – 1/2 Price Lift Tickets For All Men
Women’s Wednesday – 1/2 Price Lift Tickets For All Ladies
College Night(Thursday night) – $15 Night Session Lift Tickets With Student ID
Home Schoolers (Tues-Thurs) – $65 Lift Ticket, Rental and Beginner Group Lesson (for ages 8 and up and at the following times: 9am or 1pm). $50 Lift ticket and rental. Rates are for the Day Area Pass 9am-4:30pm. *State registration card required*
Snow Day Special – Students and Teachers of K-12 schools closed due to snow (listed on WLOS School closing page): $15 lift tickets, $10 ski or snowboard and $15 Beginner Group lessons (for ages 8 and up). *Valid for Day Session only. Proof of residency must be presented (school ID, report card, letter from school, parents drivers license).
After School Ski & Snowboard Program – We have created this program to let kids experience the excitement of the sport. This program is offered to ski and snowboard students of all abilities from ages 8 – 17. The goal of this program is to teach new skiers and snowboarders the basics, while allowing intermediate and advanced students to hone in their skills. The lessons are taught in a group setting from 1pm-2:30pm. After each lesson, all participants are invited to ski and snowboard on their own until the slopes close at 4:30pm.
Cost (per session): $150
If child has their own equipment cost is $120. Pass Holders w/ no rentals $90.
Session 1: January 8, 22 and 29, 2023
Session 2: February 5, 12 and 26, 2023
Please contact the Group Sales office at 828.689.4111 to register. Registration will open December 1, 2023.
Active Military – $15 off Lift Ticket (ID required)
Firefighters / Law Enforcement – $5 off Lift Ticket (ID required)
- Some restrictions may apply. Specials and discounts are not valid with any other offers and may not be combined.
- Your lift ticket serves as an Area Pass and is required by anyone entering the slope areas.
- Area Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Wolf Ridge does not assume any responsibility for lost Area Passes and will not issue replacement passes.
- Management reserves the right to revoke Area Passes for misconduct.
- Prices and policies are subject to change without notice.